D G A H E E
How to tune a guitar?
- Click on the tone you want to tune
- Hit the string and watch the pointer direction
- If the pointer is rather on the left side of the gauge, the tone is low and it is necessary to tighten the string
- If the pointer is rather on the right side of the gauge, the tone is high and it is necessary to loose the string
- Tuner is not working? Check the browser access to your microphone
The default reference tone is Concert pitch A = 440Hz. If you want to adjust reference frequence, you can click on it and change